Please take a look at this executive transaction.
The transaction affects the following changes:
- Register DIA oracles in the protocol. DIA oracles become a price provider in addition to Chainlink, Uniswap V3, and Balancer V2. Going forward, we can deploy markets that use DIA oracles.
- Deploy two new markets using DIA oracles: JONES (JonesDAO); SPA (Sperax).
The executive proposal stays unexecuted for at 48H before it is signed into affect.
- Snapshot proposal: Integrate DIA oracles
- Arbitrum governance process
Reminder of our Governance process on Arbitrum
- Create a proposal in #proposal-discussion. Wait 24H before moving forward.
- Run a snapshot vote to gauge consensus and move proposal to execution.
- If a proposal passes, the Core Team publishes an executive proposal in #arbitrum-executive-proposals containing a link - or attachment - to an executable transaction in addition to a description of that the transaction executes.
- The executive proposal stays unexecuted for at least 24H before it is signed into affect. This is 1 day shorter from that on Mainnet. We can also use 2 days if the community prefers that.