Please take a look at this executive transaction .
EDIT: A new transaction replaced the one above.
The transaction affects the following changes:
- Deploy two new markets: WBTC; VELA.
- WBTC will use WBTC/USD Chainlink
- VELA will use a Uniswap V3 VELA/ETH oracle. The oracle is vulnerable to manipulation at the moment and therefore the market will not be deployed on the UI until the oracle is initially safe to use.
The executive proposal stays unexecuted for at 48H before it is signed into affect.
Reminder of our Governance process on Arbitrum
- Create a proposal in #proposal-discussion. Wait 24H before moving forward.
- Run a snapshot vote to gauge consensus and move proposal to execution.
- If a proposal passes, the Core Team publishes an executive proposal in #arbitrum-executive-proposals containing a link - or attachment - to an executable transaction in addition to a description of that the transaction executes.
- The executive proposal stays unexecuted for at least 24H before it is signed into affect. This is 1 day shorter from that on Mainnet. We can also use 2 days if the community prefers that.